Our experts are actively involved in all aspects of property transactions, related to acquisitions, disposal or financing. The firm has been involved in some of the biggest transactions in Slovenia, often advising some of the largest real estate funds.
We represent development companies, institutional investors, banks and other property financiers and corporations in relation to their property holdings, lenders, financial advisers, multinational institutions, contractors, governments, local authorities and statutory bodies in the development, financing, construction and operation of a wide range of capital intensive projects.
We have advised/acted/represented
- One of the largest Slovenian banks on the completion and financing of the real estate project (consisting of 226 flats and business premises), after the main contractor went bankrupt
- One of the largest Slovenian real estate leasing companies on restructuring of ownership and management of chain of hotels and moreover the selling of the hotels to potential purchasers
- One of the largest Slovenian real estate leasing companies in negotiation, drafting and conclusion of the agreements for lease of the 12 large shopping centres all across Slovenia
- One of the largest Slovenian real estate leasing companies, as the investor of a business premises complex, on the dispute with the construction company, which went bankrupt and with respect to its legal relations with future tenants and purchasers of real estate
- One of the largest Slovenian banks in the debt restructuring and the sales process of a luxury hotel complex on Slovenian coast
- Representing one of the largest Slovenian real estate leasing companies in the selling of shopping malls on 60 locations all over Slovenia
- Real estate developer in the drafting of complex agreement on land registry status, concerning the following aspects: real estate transactions, construction, land use, easement and the right of superficies