Public Procurement, Infrastructure
The firm advises clients on different infrastructure and public procurement projects and procedures, specifically promoters, sponsors, financiers and public bodies involved in projects related to infrastructure and construction works, medicine equipment, waste management, pharmaceuticals and energy sector.
The team’s comprehensive range of services includes advising on all aspects of procurement, negotiation, financing, build and operation of large-scale projects including public-private partnerships. We cover all phases and aspects of public procurement, including consulting and the preparation of procurement documents, such as contract notices, instructions to tenders, managing compliance with Slovenian public procurement law and similar.
We have advised
- One of the leading ITS (Intelligent Transportation Solutions) and carrier solutions providers in public procurement process for Deployment of the GSM-R digital radio system on the Slovenian railway network and in execution of contracts for the winning bidder as a part of consortium
- A client (acting as investor) in the construction of the motorway network in Slovenia
- A client (acting as investor) in different infrastructure project (such as modernisation of the railway network in Slovenia – ERTMS/ETCS (common signalling and communication system) on Corridor “D”)
- Governmental bodies and other investors, such as different Ministries, University Medical Centres, hospitals, etc. on a variety of infrastructure and construction projects
- A world leading company specialised in development, construction and operation of the renewable energy (wind, solar-photovoltaic and biomass) production capacities regarding a wind farm project in Slovenia