Corporate and Commercial law
Our corporate and commercial practice represents the core of our firm. We provide one-stop-shop corporate and commercial services to a variety of local and international companies, ranging from start-ups to large multinationals.
The experts in the firm have vast experience with respect to incorporation and management of companies, M&A transactions, corporate restructurings, squeeze-outs and takeovers.
We advise clients, active in retail, automotive, technology, energy, media, pharmaceutical and other business related sectors.
We have advised/acted/represented
- Corporate structuring, governance and the formation of new limited liability companies and other entities
- Strategic corporate issues
- Constitution of partnerships
- Shareholder and syndication agreements and stock options
- Corporate housekeeping
- Drafting and assistance in negotiating corporate and commercial documentation
- Structuring, preparation and implementation of corporate restructurings
- Appointment and termination of appointment of corporate bodies
- Advice regarding employees’ liability
- Management meetings
- Participation in supervisory boards