Corporate and Commercial Law
Our corporate and commercial practice represents the core of Rojs, Peljhan, Prelesnik & Partners. We provide one-stop-shop corporate and commercial services to a variety of local and international companies, ranging from start-ups to large multinationals.
The experts in the firm have vast experience with respect to incorporation and management of companies, M&A transactions, corporate restructurings, squeeze-outs and takeovers.
We advise clients, active in retail, automotive, technology, energy, media, pharmaceutical and other business related sectors.
We have advised
- Corporate structuring, governance and the formation of new limited liability companies and other entities
- On strategic corporate issues
- On the constitution of partnerships
- On the shareholder and syndication agreements and stock options
- On corporate housekeeping
- On drafting and assistance in negotiating corporate and commercial documentation
- On structuring, preparation and implementation of corporate restructurings
- On the appointment and termination of appointment of corporate bodies
- On the advice regarding employees’ liability
- On management meetings
- On the participation in supervisory boards