Our intellectual property clients operate in a wide range of industry sectors, including pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and health care, financial institutions, technology, telecoms, media, sports, consumer goods and retail.
We have extensive experience in relation to intellectual property litigation, transactional work and IP-related agreements. Our experts advise on copyrights, collective authors’ and performers’ rights, patents, trademarks, know-how protection and licensing.
We have advised
- A foreign automotive group in its acquisition of regional trademarks (including transfer in several jurisdiction)
- A major multinational tobacco company in litigation procedure in relation to TM infringement and compensation of damage exceeding EUR 5 million
- Several domestic and foreign companies in different trademark cancellation actions and in UDRP procedures in Slovenia (Arnes) and worldwide (WIPO)
- One of the leading international automotive producers in relation to grey imports
- A holder of several leading media trademarks regarding license of the trademarks and enforcement of rights under license agreement
- Several Pharmaceutical companies in patent litigation before Slovenian courts