Regulatory, Data Protection
We have a broad range of experience in advising clients from different sectors on all the aspects of regulatory and personal data protection compliance issues and offering assistance in signing personal data processing agreements.
Our services cover legal advice concerning all aspects of IT, e-commerce, digital media, protection of financial, health care and employment data. Our advice ranges from drafting simple data processing agreements to providing complex regulatory advice on cross-border provisions of services. We support our clients in administrative proceedings as well as in preventing any regulatory issues.
We have advised
- A multinational technology company specialising in Internet-related services and products with respect to its data processing activities in Slovenia
- Several global pharmaceutical companies with respect to the compliance with data protection laws and transfer of data to the EU.
- Several global automotive companies with respect to their general terms and privacy policies
- One of the world’s leading international oil and gas companies on its implementation of a whistle-blowing scheme
- One of the top brands automotive company with respect to its implementation of a whistle-blowing scheme
- A major insurance company in an inspection proceeding before the regulatory authority
- A global technology company with more than 200,000 employees in a proceeding before the regulatory authority regarding the transfer of data globally