We are regularly involved in litigation and arbitration in commercial disputes arising from various business transactions on behalf of domestic and foreign corporate clients. Our law firm represents a great variety of clients, including companies from insurance sector, construction companies, several domestic and foreign investment and commercial banks, foreign and domestic leasing companies, industrial corporations, domestic and foreign pharmaceutical companies, local communities and various other companies. Rojs, Peljhan, Prelesnik & partners also has experience in specific disputes, for example, insolvency-related litigation (including claw-back litigation), all types of employment litigation and all types of intellectual property and copyright protection litigation.
Our team always has our client’s interests in mind and, where possible, offers assistance in resolving disputes amicably. We understand local conditions in numerous jurisdictions and are well equipped to render and outline any kind of legal alternative, with an amicable solution.
We have advised/acted/represented
- One of the largest Slovenian banks in app. 60 various litigation and insolvency cases
- Several Slovenian companies (including banks) in management liability claims
- Bank Consortium in litigation against telecommunication company with regard to loan protection insurance in the amount of EUR 120 million
- Leading Slovenian company in a EUR 35 million international arbitration administered by The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- Slovenian company in an investment treaty arbitration before International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)