mag. Martina SeverSenior Associate
English, Serbian, Croatian
- State Bar Exam, 2008
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), Leiden University, 2005
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Ljubljana, 2004
- Rojs, Peljhan, Prelesnik & Partners, Senior Associate since 2014
- The Supreme Court of the Republic of Slovenia, Higher Judicial Adviser, 2011 – 2014
- Higher Court in Ljubljana, Commercial Law Department, Higher Judicial Adviser, 2008 – 2011
- University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Administration, Teaching Assistant of Company Law, 2006
- Higher Court in Ljubljana, Judicial Trainee, 2005 – 2007
- Chemicals Office of the Republic of Slovenia, Ministry of Health, Intern, 2002 – 2004
- Drafting five landmark decisions, in: Zbirka odločb gospodarskega oddelka Vrhovnega sodišča RS 2009-2012, GV Založba, 2013.
- Contribution at The second seminar on Competition Law for Judges “Economic unit”, Institute for Comparative Law at the Faculty of Law in Ljubljana, Maribor, February 2012.
- Preclusion regarding submission of procedural violations after Amendment D of Civil Procedure Act in a case law, in: Judicial Journal (Pravosodni bilten), No. 1/2011 –
- Contribution at the academic conference on EC Competition Law Binding Effect of the Commission Decisions and Decisions of National Competition Authority for National Courts; Institute for Comparative Law at the Faculty of Law in Ljubljana, June 2009; article published in The Legal Yearbook 2009, scientific journal of the Institute for Comparative Law at the Faculty of Law in Ljubljana.
- Contributions at the Judicial Trainings for Commercial Law Judges and Annual Meetings of Higher Court Judges for Commercial Law in 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012.
- Co-author of Open questions of State liability for Judicial Breaches of EC Law, in: Pravna praksa, No. 1/2009.
- Contribution at the conference Public Law Days 2004 Competences of the European union in the Treaty establishing a Constitution for Europe; Institute of Public Administration, Portorož, June 2004 Projects.
- Mentor of the university team for Central and Eastern European Moot Court Competition in 2012 and 2013.
- Participation at Themis Initial Training International Competition, Third edition, category Judicial Cooperation in Civil Matters, topic: State Liability for Judicial Breaches of European Community Law; Bucharest, 2008.
- Participation in the translation of the book by Robert Cooter and Thomas Ulen: Law & Economics into the Slovenian language; 2004-2005.
- Coach of the university team for the European Law Moot Court Competition; 2003/2004; award of a special distinction by Faculty of Law, University of Ljubljana.
- 1st place at the Central and Eastern European Moot Court Competition in Gdansk; 2003; award of a special distinction by Faculty of Law, University of Ljubljana.
- Participation at the European Law Moot Court Competition; regional final in Helsinki; 2002/2003; award of a special distinction by Faculty of Law, University of Ljubljana.
English, Serbian, Croatian