Dr. Alenka Berger Škrk, LL.MSenior Associate
- PhD in Law, University of Maribor, 2015
- State Bar Exam, 2008
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in European Law, Utrecht University, 2006
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Ljubljana, 2004
- Rojs, Peljhan, Prelesnik & Partners, Senior Associate since 2016
- The Supreme Court of the Republic of Slovenia, Higher Judicial Adviser, 2008 – 2016
- Higher Court in Ljubljana, Judicial Trainee, 2006 – 2007
- Notary Andrej Škrk, Notary Public Trainee, 2004
- Effective Judicial Protection in EU Law, Uradni list Republike Slovenije, Ljubljana, 2015.
- Monatery Compensation for Non-pecuniary Damages: Overview of the Supreme Court Decisions: Harmonisation at the EU level, GV Založba, Ljubljana, 2010.
- drafting eight landmark Supreme Court (Commercial department) decisions, in “Zbirka odločb gospodarskega oddelka Vrhovnega sodišča RS 2009-2012”; GV Založba, 2013,
- Effet Utile and National Practice: Is There a Room for Improvement?”, in: InterEULawEast Journal for the International and European Law, Economics and Market Integrations, Vol. I, No. 1, 2014, p. 113-131.
- Right to an Effective Judicial Protection and the Principle of Effectiveness in EU Law, in: Pravnik, Vol. 69 (131), No. 3-4, p. 175-209.
- Application of EU Law ratione temporis”, in: Pravna praksa, No. 29/30, 2009, str. 6.
- Competence to render decisions with regard to fundamental rights in the reformed EU, in: Pravna praksa, No. 28, 2008, p. 11.
- EU law and judicial practice, in: Pravna praksa, No. 21, 2008, p. 6
- National implementation of the European payment order, in: Pravna praksa, No. 20, 2008, p. 10.
- Harmonization of EU contract law, in: Pravna praksa, No. 36, 2006, p. 6.
- Supreme Court: Landmark cases in competition law, Seminar for Judges, Portorož, 2015.
- Overview of the jurisprudence regarding Court Register of Legal Entities Act, Seminar for Judges, Čatež, Slovenia, 2013, 2015.
- Lectures at judicial trainee education courses (EU law), Higher Court in Ljubljana, 2013.
- Non-pecuniary damages and fundamental rights in EU Law, GV Založba Seminar (Non-pecuniary damages: developments and recent trends, Ljubljana, 2011.