The firm has significant and long-standing experience in the M&A area. The firm acts for purchasers, sellers and financial advisors in stock and asset deals, mergers, takeovers, restructuring and joint ventures, both Slovenian and cross-border.
The firm assists clients active in various economic sectors such as pharmaceutical, construction, media and steel industry. By dedicating our energy to this area, we have developed a nationally recognized expertise in the full range of merger and acquisition transactions.
We have advised/acted/represented
- One of the largest companies in the SEE with respect to the acquisition of a Slovenia-based retailer thereby creating a champion retailer in the region
- A NYSE-listed company with respect to local aspects of its sale of the agrosolutions business to a global specialty chemicals company, for a purchase price of approximately one billion US dollars
- A foreign government with respect to its buy-back acquisition of a shareholding in a telecommunications provider
- A Russian group on the acquisition of control over a Slovenian group in the privatisation process
- A Swiss-based pharmaceuticals company on the take-over of a Slovenian target.
Clients about us
Market commentators view founding partner Aleš Rojs as "the driving force behind the firm's success, who runs a great commercial team." He maintains his reputation as the firm's key client relationship manager, leading high-level M&A and financing negotiations (about him in Chambers Global 2015).
Rojs Peljhan Prelesnik & partners remains one of the domestic benchmarks of the Slovenian market and its work on some of the country’s largest transactions sees it retain its place in the top tier (about the firm in IFLR1000, 2015).
“The law firm Rojs, Peljhan, Prelesnik & Partners o.p., d.o.o. provides a ‘very professional’ service to an impressive roster of clients.
“The law firm Rojs, Peljhan, Prelesnik & Partners o.p., d.o.o. provides a ‘very professional’ service to an impressive roster of clients. (about the firm in Legal 500, 2014).
“Senior Partner Grega Peljhan is appreciated for his abilities in banking, corporate and M&A department” (about him in Chambers Global 2014).
“Managing partner Aleš Rojs
is renowned as a reputable lawyer who regularly acts on the market's most important deals. His extensive experience makes him a popular choice for clients” (about him in Chambers Global 2014).